Monday, June 23, 2014

Vitamin C hair dye remover - my experience

For the last two years I'm dying my hair with henna, but a month ago I didn't had time to put henna on hair, so I bought a chemical hair dye. Big mistake. My hair was too dark and purple, and I was hating it. So, I've searched on Google for non-damaging ways of hair stripping, and found one which was quite interesting - removing a hair dye with vitamin C tabs! And I was thinking - well why not? I'll give it a try! :)



I used 7500 mg of vitamin C, with about 10 ml of anti-dandruff shampoo. 

naturalbeautyrec.blogspot.com



naturalbeautyrec.blogspot.com

 

And waited for about 2 hours for them to melt in a smooth mixture.



naturalbeautyrec.blogspot.com





I put this mixture to damp hair and waited to act for about 1 hour. I covered my hair with shower cap, and put a towel on my shoulders, because the mixture was dripping everywhere. After that I washed it out and put intensive mask for hair care.



vitamin c hair colore remover before after


I did this just once, and you can see the difference in shades! I'm more than satisfied, and what's most important - my hair isn't damaged. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment