If you are among those who throw in the garbage old, overripe bananas, think again. Because, you can make from them good homemade beauty products!
Few facts about bananasBananas are rich in vitamin A, B, C, and minerals, such as iron, zinc and potassium. They are also rich in amino acids and antioxidants that provide nutrients to the skin and hair.
1. Dry skin moisturizerMash the banana and apply it on the skin (note only that you do not get in eyes). Leave on your face between 15 and 20 minutes. Rinse your face with lukewarm water, and then spray the splash of cold water to keep moisture. Your dry skin will immediately become softer.
2. Oily skinGet rid of oily skin by making a mask with banana and two teaspoons of lemon juice.
The acid from the lemon will reduce greasiness, while vitamin C from bananas will control it's future production.
3. Anti wrinkleMask for dry skin can be used as anti-aging facial mask. Bananas and avocados contain vitamin E, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and age spots.
4. ScrubKeep your skin soft by doing peeling with banana, oatmeal and coconut milk, once a week.
5. Acne-prone skinBefore going to bed, rub the face with the inner side of the peel. Rinse in the morning. Repeat the process every day during the week and acne should disappear. If you notice skin irritation or recurrence of acne, stop the treatment and consult your doctor.
6. Puffy eyesJust eating bananas will reduce puffiness. For better effect, you can blend banana and rub under eyes. Leave it for 10 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
7. For all hair typesThey are very useful for dry and oily hair. The only thing you need is a banana and 3 drops of almond oil.
Mash banana, add almond oil and stir. Massage the mask into the hair and scalp, wrap your head with a towel and leave so for half an hour. After that, rinse hair with shampoo you normally use. Your hair will be soft and silky. Banana mask is suitable for all hair types.