Recipes for hair care:
- Rinse your hair with beer, and then with hot water to get natural hair conditioner.
- To get the hair shine and volume, mix beer with apple cider vinegar and apply it on your hair after shampooing. This is one of the most commonly used prescription with beer for hair care.
- Mix distilled water, lemon juice, beer and vinegar and apply it to your hair, that you have previously washed with shampoo. Leave for a while, then rinse well.
- Mix a few drops of jojoba oil in a cup of beer. Apply the mixture deep into the hair roots and let it stay for some time. Rinse well.
- Mix beer with your shampoo in water and apply it. This natural hair conditioner will smooth things out and make your hair stronger.
- Leave an open bottle of beer overnight, then warm up for a minute. Add two teaspoons of honey and 3-4 drops of lemon. Apply to hair and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse well.