Green tea is a natural antioxidant that regulates digestion, melts fat and awakens your body. I bring you 7 good reasons why you should drink green tea every day.
|© Ragne Kabanova|
1. Excellent subtitute for coffeeGreen tea can fix your mood and help you with awakening, thanks to the fact it contains caffeine.
2. Green tea reduces hungerGreen tea puts insulin levels under control, which means that the blood sugar levels stable, so the body requires less candy.
3. Body hydrationContrary to standard belief that green tea causes additional need for water, and that dehydrates, it actually gives the body as much as water. Not only it hydrates the body, green tea provides many other healthy ingredients that keep the body from dehydration.
4. Increased endurance during excerciseScience says that the antioxidants in green tea increases the body's ability to burn fat as fuel, which means more muscle endurance, and more energy during exercise.
5. Fights against various forms of cancerAntioxidants in green tea are proven fighters against many forms of cancer: lung, breast, bowel, skin, stomach, pancreas, liver, prostate ... It was confirmed that green tea extract causes the death of tumor cells by starving them and occupying the blood vessels that feed them.
6. Reduces the risk of heart attackWith regular drinking of green tea, cells of blood vessels are healthier, and you are ensuring healthy and undisturbed flow of blood in the body, which means a healthy heart!
7. Green tea is good for mental healthPolyphenols in green tea may help parts of the brain that regulate learning and memory. Because of that, this drink is good for prevention of diseases such as Parkinson's or Alzheimer's.
How to drink green tea?Green tea is usually taken at a dose of 300-400mg polyphenols (active ingredients in green tea) daily. One cup of tea contains 50-100mg polyphenols.
In which cases you shouldn't drink green tea:- if you are anemic, because green tea can reduce apsorption of iron
- if you are allergic to caffeine
- if you suffer from insomnia
- if you have epilepsy
Do you drink green tea? And, have you noticed what effect it has on your body?