Apple a day, keeps a doctor away!
Apple is a regular component of diet for weight loss, and that's for several reasons.
Thanks to the pectin content (insoluble fiber that swells in contact with water), Apple manages to create an additional feeling of fullness and satiety.
In addition, apples also contain monosaccharide fructose, the sugar that can cause the satisfaction of desire for sweet, without major changes in the concentration of glucose in the blood.
Apple helps digestion, and contains many useful substances that stimulate the immune system, prevents the deposition of fat in the liver and protects against cancer.
So, you see, apples are very good for your health. But today, I will write about their benefits for beauty!
Here are five benefits of apple use in skincare:
1. They reduce wrinkles!Reducing wrinkles is one of the many benefits of apples. Apple contains ingredients that can help reduce the visible traces of aging on your skin. Beautiful skin can be achieved by simply applying crushed apples to your face. Keep it for 20 minutes, then rinse.
2. Natural skin cleanser
Natural acid present in apples helps to clear extra oil from your face. In order to make this product for cleansing, it is necessary to mix:
- 1 tablespoon of apple juice
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Mix well all ingredients in a small bowl. Apply this mixture on your face and gently rub for 3-4 minutes.Wash it with warm water. Beauty benefits of apples will be very clearly visible after application of this product. Your skin will be smooth and glossy. You can keep the rest of the mixture in a refrigerator for about 4-5 days.
3. Beautiful skin!Discover the beauty benefits of apples with the use of some masks from apples - you can directly get antioxidants and vitamins A, B and C contained in apples.
Mix 1 tablespoon of mashed apples with 1 tablespoon of oat flakes and 1 tablespoon of honey. Apply it all over your face and neck. Rinse with cool water after 25-30 minutes. Your skin will be beautiful and moisturized! Trust me, I've tried this, and it's great! It makes your skin really soft and radiant!
4. Acne controlThe use of masks with apples enriches your skin with antioxidants and vitamins. So, you can just take a piece of apple and gently rub your face in order to get the maximum benefits of an apple.
You can also mix:
- 1 tablespoon of mashed apples
- 1 tablespoon of mashed potatoes
Place the mixture on your face. Rinse the mixture after 10-15 minutes and your skin will be smooth and beautiful.
5. A good sunscreenAnother beauty benefit of apples is to help provide protection against harmful UV rays. So, apply only one tablespoon of apple juice 15 minutes before sunbathing.
I hope you liked this article about apples and their uses for skin. Be free to comment and ask questions. :)