One of the most common foods that you find in your refrigerator is - yogurt! This affordable and inexpensive drink works great on your skin and hair as well as any face cream or hair mask. Yogurt nourishes and soothes sensitive skin and balances the pH value.
1. Hydration - Put some yogurt on your face and let it stay for about 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
This will solve the problem of dry skin without much hassle. If you have extremely dry skin, mix one tablespoon of honey in yogurt.
2. Scrub for sensitive and dry skin - For natural scrub, mix two tablespoons of yogurt with one tablespoon of ground oats. Apply to face and gently massage the skin using small circular movements. Thanks to lactic acid, yogurt works really well as peeling, especially on sensitive and dry skin.
3. Acne - Daily apply a small amount of yogurt to the area where the acne and you will see improvement within 7 days. Regular application keeps the skin in a healthy condition and help prevent a resurgence of the pest. Yogurt is rich in zinc and therefore helps to reduce and prevent the formation of acne and pimples.
4. Mask for oily skin - Mix one tablespoon of brewer's yeast with yogurt. Put it on all the oily areas and leave until dry. Rinse with lukewarm water at first, and then with cold water and allow to dry skin itself.
5. Anti-Aging - Make a face mask of one tablespoon of olive oil and four tablespoons of yogurt. Apply this mixture to the face three times a week and keep it for 30 minutes. Lactic acid which belongs to the alpha hydroxyl acid, prevents premature skin aging.
6. Get rid of dark circles - Mix half a teaspoon of raw yeast with one teaspoon of yogurt and apply under the eyes tapping with cotton pad. Allow the mixture to dry on your face and go to sleep. In the morning, just rinse your face. Repeat this for a week and you will start to notice the difference.
7. Skin lightening - Mix the yogurt with half a teaspoon of turmeric (turmeric), two tablespoons of lemon juice and half a cup of honey. Apply to the desired area and leave until the yogurt starts to dry (30-40 min). Rinse your face with cold water.
Feel free to comment, ask questions and suggest everything you think you should! Stay healthy and beautiful! :)