Although some of these foods are good for human health, they are not the best choice for your waistline because it affects the digestive system and can cause bloating and increase tummy. So, here are 5 types of food that are bad for your waist.
1. Bad carbohydrates
- white bread and pastries
- white rice
2. Unhealthy fats - trans-fatty acids, saturated fatty acids, Omega - 6 fatty acids
- processed foods
- full-fat dairy products
- corn, soybean and sunflower oil
3. Milk and dairy productsMany people are lactose intolerant, and some are not even aware that they are intolerant to it. If you feel stomach distress every time you consume milk and dairy products, chances are actually lactose intolerance, which can cause a number of complications and intestinal bloating. Some of the symptoms of lactose intolerance are stomach cramps, diarrhea, bloating, gas and nausea.
4. Foods rich in fructoseMay cause many unpleasant problems such as gas, bloating and diarrhea.
- apples, mango, watermelon, asparagus
- natural sweeteners - honey and agave nectar
5. Beans and nutsBeans and nuts, like pistachio and cashew nuts, contain enzymes which are hard to digest. May cause gas and bloating.
If you often have intestinal disorders and suffer from bloating and gas, try to eat in small quantities groceries that are listed, and select the lighter meals and food that your stomach can easily digest.