Hyperpigmentations can be caused by certain diseases and conditions of the organism, but they can also be caused by sunbathing. Whatever was the cause of them, they are not beautiful nor desirable. Therefore, in this article I bring you 10 natural remedies that will beautify and whiten your skin!
1. PeppersGrate half the pepper (sweet) and apply to cleansed skin, especially to areas of hyperpigmentation. Keep for 30 minutes and then rinse with cool water and apply appropriate nutritional cream.
2. StrawberriesThe bleaching power have fruits of strawberry, wild strawberry and black currant. Fruits should be mashed and applied to the face. Mask should be washed off after 20-30 minutes.
3. MelonCook melon seeds in water. Wash your hands and face with this water for few days, and watch your skin become clean and white.
4. Soy flourPut mash of soybean meal on the spots, bruises and wounds on the surface.
5. Lemon - for oily skinAdd two teaspoons of lemon juice in half a glass of water, and rub daily on your face. Long-term use can discolor freckles and pigment spots.
Lemon mask - Dab your face with greasy cream. Slice the lemon into thin slices and put on face. Hold mask on the face not more than 10 minutes, because the longer treatment can cause skin redness. After removing the lemon, wash your face with cold water.
Lemon and sour cream mask - Mix well lemon juice with the same amount of sour cream. Apply mixture on face and leave for 15-20 minutes, avoiding contact with eyelashes and eyes.
6. ParsleyParsley mask - It is especially suitable for women after age 40, which in addition to the appearance of pigmented stains have wrinkles and loose skin elasticity. In spring and early summer mask is made from fresh leaves and stems of parsley, and in the autumn of root. Grind parsley (about 2 tablespoons), put on cleansed skin of the face (not the lower eyelids) and hold for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with cold water and apply nourishing cream to damp skin.
Strong tea of parsley root, mixed with lemon juice, is used for removing freckles and pigment stains. Rub on skin in the morning and evening.
7. PotatoesIf you have impure skin with freckles and pigment spots, then this mask will help you!
Grate potatoes, add a few drops of olive oil, a tablespoon of fresh milk and almond bran. Mix well. Apply on face and keep for 20 minutes. Remove mask by washing your face in a cold water. After that rub some sour milk to your skin.
8. CarrotsClean 2-3 carrots, finely grate, squeeze the juice. Rub your face in the morning and evening if you have a lot of spots and if they are difficult to remove. You will get a yellowish shade, and freckles will become less noticeable.
If the you add a few drops of lemon juice in carrot juice, you will get the excellent tonic for removing freckles.
9. OatsMix oat bran with hot milk or water until. Put mixture on your face and hold for 20-30 minutes.
Oats without shell, cooked in water and squashed, mix with sifted oat flour and cook all together in the water. Rub your face with this mixture daily, and your skin will become white and clean.
10. VinegarMix 2 teaspoons of flour with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of vinegar. Put mixture on your face in a thin layer and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
So, these are 10 natural remedies for skin withening. Hope you find this article helpful, and please comment and leave your questions and/or suggestions. :)
There is also one book to which I would like to draw your attention. It's called Beauty Food Bible, and this is a book where you will find all the nutrition tips that are essential for beauty. So, hurry up and order your copy today! You can order your copy by clicking here.
Related Articles:7 Awesome Recipes With Yogurt For Your Skin
Be Healthy And Beautiful With Baking Soda!